- Harvest of Empire: A History of Latinos in America by Juan Gonzalez
- Latino Americans: The 500-Year Legacy That Shaped a Nation by Ray Suarez
- My chapter on Latina Faith-based Women in NYC and Civic Activismhttps://www.scribd.com/document/9416019/My-chapter-in-Latinos-in-Civic-Activism
- In the Name of Jesus: Reflections on Christian Leadership by Henri Nouwen
- On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis
- Unreasonable Churches: 10 Churches Who Zagged When Others Zigged And Saw More Impact Because Of It by Rich Birch.
- Simplify: Ten Practices To Unclutter Your Soul by Bill Hybels.
- Intentional Living: Choosing A Life That Matters by John Maxwell.
- The Emotionally Healthy Leader: How Transforming Your Inner Life Will Deeply Transform Your Church, Team, And The World by Pete Scazzero.
- Jesus Feminist: An Invitation to Revisit the Bible’s View of Women by Sarah Bessey
- Not Counting Women and Children: Neglected Stories from the Bible by Megan McKenna
- Leading with a Limp: Take Full Advantage of Your Most Powerful Weakness by Dan Allender
- The Ascent of a Leader: How Ordinary Relationships Develop Extraordinary Character and Influence by Bill Thrall
- Why Not Women : A Biblical Study of Women in Missions, Ministry, and Leadership Place by Loren Cunningham
- Leadership Pain: The Classroom for Growth by Samuel Chand
- GlobalChurch: Reshaping Our Conversations, Renewing Our Mission, Revitalizing Our Churches by Graham Hill, Scot McKnight
- Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes: Removing Cultural Blinders to Better Understand the Bible by E. Randolph Richards, Brandon J. O'Brien
- Womanist Theological Ethics: A Reader (Library of Theological Ethics) by Katie Geneva Cannon, Emilie M. Townes
- Disruptive Christian Ethics: When Racism and Women's Lives Matter by Traci C. West
- The Power of Proximity: Moving Beyond Awareness to Action by Michelle Ferrigno Warren, Noel Castellanos
- Liberty to the Captives: Our Call to Minister in a Captive World by Rev. Raymond Rivera
Latina Lista - a news site for things that matter to the Latinx community